Mepaco Solves Meat Processing Challenges
In the Mepaco group, we come to work every day because we want to solve production problems for our industrial food processing customers.
Our equipment and system solutions uphold:
- Increased yield performances
- A focus on overall equipment effectiveness
- Optimal designs for maintenance and operation
- Certified Solids Work 3D engineering team
- ASME certified welders
- Single source manufacturing capabilities
- The highest sanitary equipment finishes available
- Vigilant compliance of food safety criteria
The Mepaco brand has been around a long time. In fact, the company began in 1932 and we are known today for our grinding and blending systems. Our equipment products are customized to specific applications, depending on customer requirements.
In 1993, Mepaco was purchased by Apache Stainless Equipment Corporation. Under the Apache umbrella, Mepaco continues to manufacture meat processing machines with the resources of a large commercial manufacturer and expertise in working with stainless steel.
Apache has four synergistic product groups: stainless ASME tanks, small vessels, contract manufacturing and Mepaco.
We are 100% employee-owned.