Mepaco’s Food Processing customers opt for custom and modifiable dumping equipment features that provide the highest level of personnel and food safety, including:
- Personnel guarding designed for the entire dump-zone footprint and safety relays that control the e-stop position; and optional pocket door designs that allow for safe fork truck access for loading and unloading.
- Guards can be designed for different types of visibility and access, from gates to pocket and overhead access doors, depending on the requirements of the application.
- A Pallet Retention System (PRS) that allows the combo to complete the dump cycle while separating from the pallet, limiting the potential for contamination in the food stream.
- A liner hold-down that prevents the liner from separating from the combo and falling into the hopper.
- An optional electropolished finish on the chute solves for sanitation efficiency and effectiveness.