1. This order is expressly limited by the terms and conditions specified herein, which may not be changed except by a written instrument signed by an authorized representative of Purchaser Each shipment received by Purchaser shall be deemed to be only upon the terms and conditions contained in this order and notwithstanding any terms or conditions that may be contained in any acknowledgement, invoice or other form of Seller.
2. All goods furnished must be the best of their respective kinds and subject to Purchaser inspection and approval on arrival. Purchaser reserves the right to reject, and to return, at Sellers expense, materials delivered in excess of the quantity ordered, and items which do not conform to specifications. Should the Seller not be able to provide/rework items to specifications in a reasonable time period. Purchaser reserves the right to correct the non-conforming materials at the Seller’s expense.
3. This order must not be filled at prices higher than specified herein, or. if the order is unpriced, at prices higher than last charged or quoted. Seller agrees that any price decrease in effect at time of shipment will apply to this order.
4. Seller warrants that goods or services covered by this order were produced in compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended.
5. All goods must be shipped at most advantageous rates unless otherwise authorized in writing by Purchaser; any extra expense in effecting delivery of goods not so shipped will be charged to Seller.
6. Seller shall assist Purchaser and its designees, which may include Purchasers customer, in expediting this order. This obligation includes the furnishing of such information and such access to the plants of Seller and its sub-suppliers as Purchaser may require.
7. If delivery is not made within the time stated on this order, Purchaser shall have the right to cancel this order, or any portion thereof, without liability. In the event Seller is unable to provide goods and services as contracted for, Purchaser shall have the right to purchase elsewhere or manufacture in house and seller shall be responsible for full cost in excess of contracted price. In the event Purchaser manufactured, the cost shall be fully absorbed.
8. Invoices subject to cash discount should be mailed on the day they are dated. If they are not, discount period will begin on day the bills are received by Purchaser.
9. Any action of law. suit in equity or judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this contract (Purchase Order) or any provisions thereof, shall be instituted only in the courts of the State of Wisconsin. It is mutually understood and agreed that this contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, both as to interpretation and performance.
10. BINDING ARBITRATION. Any and all disputes, demands, claims or controversies up to $50,000 hereto arising out of or relating to this contract or the breach thereof, shall be settled by a Resolute Systems binding arbitration in accordance with Resolute Systems Arbitration Rules and judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered into any court or administrative tribunal having jurisdiction thereof. Each party to pay own costs.
ALL PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AS STATED ABOVE.
Employee Owned Brands
Dexter Apache Holdings, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned ESOP holding company headquartered in Fairfield, Iowa that manages six wholly owned subsidiaries that manufacture durable (rugged) commercial goods or provide financial services.
Apache Stainless Equipment Corporation is a compliance engineering and manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and wholesale capital equipment for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, energy, and other essential industries.
For over 125 years Dexter Laundry has been helping people and businesses around the world process laundry faster and more efficiently with a full line of washers, dryers, and management systems you can trust.
From loans to leases, to full-service installation, Dexter Services is working hard to secure your future. As a captive finance and service company, we are designing our financial support and service business around your business needs.
Leer has continued to shape and drive innovation in the temperature-controlled storage industry, through decades of commitment to product development, customer service, and a relentless focus on American-made manufacturing excellence.
Crystal Group is invested in consistently innovating and delivering high-performance server solutions that keep people safe, data secure, and systems connected at the edge.
Mepaco’s food processing equipment solutions are engineered for the application, and with application challenges comes budget, compliance, and operational considerations. When it comes to specifying food contact surfaces, some processors require a spec to be followed and some processors are looking to fulfill sanitation and food safety goals, which might result in redefining a specification.One...
Depending on the application, processes requiring automation often include a Pump Feeder. In limited floor space, a low-profile surge capacity Pump Feeder, that can also be gentle on the product while maintaining metered flow, is vital to the success of any process. Here are some of the application criteria that go into making the correct...
In one versatile solution, the ThermaBlend® Industrial Cooker provides excellent cooking, searing, caramelizing, chilling, sautéing, and blending.CookingThe ThermaBlend® Cooker is designed with a steam or hot water (ASME) jacket with gentle agitation that evenly heats the product through forced convection. In some applications, culinary steam is directly injected into the product to accelerate the cooking...