In the process of manufacturing fruit pie filling, the ThermaBlend™ first cooks the product to 185°F; then cools it to the proper filling temperature of 75°F.
The cook step and the chill step take approximately 30 – 40 minutes each, which is critical to maintaining product integrity and reaching the production goals of this application.
While focusing on production, yields and product integrity, the ThermaBlend™ provides an effective solution with key features, including:
- Dual zone ASME wrap-around heat jacket for full or partial batches
- Proven effective, patented scraper system
- Agitator design that provides homogeneous blending while minimizing shear
- Electropolished, non-stick product surface
- Flexible controls with recipe programming to optimize the performance of the ThermaBlend™