The Side Load Dumper is typically specified in applications where access is limited
due to challenging floor layouts or overhead structures. The DP (pivot) and HD (high) dumper
series have the option of loading both “in-line” or from the side.
The Side Load Dumper, which can be designed in a left or right-side configuration,
delivers more layout and production flexibility with material handling challenges.
The photo shows a base model, however the same options as on in-line dumper units
are available, including:
- Pallet retention system (PRS)
- Pneumatic hold-downs and liner retention mechanisms
- Safety side-shields and cages
- Juice/product catcher
- Alternative line/chute designs
- Stainless power-pack cover and stand
- Collapsible buggy arms
- Custom carriages for non-standard containers and barrels
A sanitary design with smooth welds, this Side Load Dumper is pickle passivated.
The unit has a capacity of 3000 lbs., and accommodates all standard totes with an adjustable
hold-down. It is powered by a 5 HP hydraulic power unit.